Vice & Virtue
+ $9.60 USD delivery to United StatesUnit price per
Vice and Virtue is a fortune-telling inspired roleplaying supplement. Using themed cards, readings and guided character reflections, you and your players can bring character morality into your games and structure your improvised storytelling with mysterious and exciting fortunes.
By adding this simple sub-system to your regular gaming sessions, you can:
- Help players become active participants in the story's direction
- Easily prepare engaging and thematic scenes
- Naturally introduce safety tool check-ins and post-session debriefing at your table
- All and more, in less than 15 minutes of extra play time
- Exclusive Kickstarter theme deck (7 black and gold inked cards).
- Digital and Printable versions of the Vice & Virtue theme deck, illustrated by Jake Stark / StrangeArcade.
- Behind the scenes advice from an expert game master.
- Entry-level essay on using safety tools to increase tension in your games.
- 140 nuanced and inspiring session-long encounters,
- Work from four talented guest writers; Lee Lehrer, Sen. H.H.S, E. Barber and Kirsty Kidd.
- Bonus: Downloadable PDF package of Book & Card PDFs.